There are two ways to get Product ID of the product.
From Admin Panel
- Login to your admin panel.
- Take a look at left menu panel, click on Products
- You will see a list of products you have on your store.
- Click on product you wish to get Product ID of.
- When you click on product, take a look at the URL
- This highlighted code will be your Product ID. Copy it. 🙂
From Product URL
- Copy the product URL.
- Paste in the browser, but add “.json” at the end of it.
- For e.g (https://shopablestest.myshopify.com/products/ikea-chair and you add “.json” at the end of it https://shopablestest.myshopify.com/products/ikea-chair.json)
- You will see something like this.
- This highlighted code will be your Product ID. Copy it.
For enable Shopify Checkout, you have to connect your Shopify store with Shopables account. Then in place of product URL you have to use these Product IDs. This will give you opportunity to give instant shopping experience directly from image.